Ordering Prescriptions - 028 2076 8663
Prescriptions can be ordered by phone using the above number. Prescriptions may also be ordered in person at the reception, or online through this website.
- Where possible please use the perforated portion of your existing prescription to reorder repeat medications
- We will not accept requests for reorder of repeat prescriptions prior to 7 days before repeat medication is due
- Please only request the items needed
- Please advise your doctor, if for any reason you are no longer taking any medication listed on your repeat prescription
- Repeat prescriptions will be available within 48 hrs of ordering (2 working days)
- Arrangements can be made to have your prescription collected by one of the local pharmacists. Please inform the receptionist when ordering your script which pharmacist has your authority to collect the prescription on your behalf. It is preferable that patients or their carers order their prescriptions from the practice so that any queries may be dealt with directly.
Acute prescriptions ordered before 11.00am will be available for collection after 4.30 pm on the same day. If ordered after 11.00 am they may not be available until the next day.
Minor Ailments Scheme
This scheme is for minor ailments such as diarrhoea, athletes foot, head lice and hay fever etc. This service benefits patients since they receive quick, expert advice without the need to make an appointment with their GP.